- Fixed: 333078 - XPCOM Cycle Collector. This hurts speed by 3-5% in the short term; see comments 82-85 and Graydon's blog post.
- Fixed: 366393 - Schedule GC between page loads when possible.
- Fixed: 342885 - Session restore launches even when I haven't crashed.
- Fixed: 364972 - Allow SessionStore to work without writing data to disk.
- Fixed: 341872 - Download manager leaks helperApps.
- Fixed: 326143 - Implement SVG feFlood and feTurbulence filter elements.
- Fixed: 264132 - Implement fallback for SVG paint servers.
- Fixed: 334587 - Unify event handling for links and fix various XLink bugs.
- Fixed: 200098 - Double click near beginning of word selects two words.
Fixes for recent regressions:
- Fixed: 361576 - [Mac] Underlines sometimes missing or wrong thickness.
- Fixed: 361532 - [Windows] Cairo still incorrectly substitutes fonts and then bolds them incorrectly if you are not using Windows XP's default regional and language options on some sites.
- Fixed: 363072 - Table content unnecessarily wrapped.
- Since Nov 22: 361523 - [Mac] Form borders are too thick.
- Since Nov 22: 361600 - [Mac] Flashing when switching tabs, opening the find bar, etc.
- Since Jan 26 (FDL): 324819 - Fixed positioned elements now lag/flicker when scrolling.