- Multiline input. You can now insert line breaks using Shift+Enter and paste multiline scripts. Edward Lee ("Mardak" on irc.mozilla.org) added this feature.
- Fixed the bookmarklet version to work in Firefox 1.0.3 (it was broken due to the fix for bug 289074). Edward Lee was the first to point out this problem and helped me fix it.
- Fixed print() to not bring up the File > Print dialog.
- Fixed blink() to work in IE (using border instead of outline) and Opera.
- Made the feature that lets you click anywhere to focus the input box work in Opera. It still doesn't work in IE.
- Fixed multiline output in Opera. It still appears all on one line in IE.
- Fixed the bookmarklet version to have a vertical scrollbar when needed on Firefox trunk. (I might be working around a bug in Firefox trunk.)
I'm aware of several new problems introduced by the multiline input feature:
- In Opera, Enter inserts a line break and *then* submits.
- In IE, multiline output isn't broken over lines.
- In Firefox 1.0.x, but not on trunk, a scrollbar appears if you have a few dozen lines of input.