What's new in Firefox 1.0.2
Last updated March 22, 2005.
Most of the changes in Firefox 1.0.2 were security fixes.
Security hole fixes
- Fixed: 284551 - SSL spoofing vulnerability: status bar disappears in small windows; popups can spoof the SSL lock.
- Three security holes that were not disclosed before Firefox 1.0.2 was released. These holes may be listed on the known-vulnerabilities page soon after the release.
Notable bug fixes
- Fixed: 283733 - Accessing a relative anchor in a secure page removes the locked icon and yellow background UI. (Was a regression from Firefox 1.0 to Firefox 1.0.1)
- Fixed: 278936 - About and Credits dialogs still display 2004 (update to 2005).
- Fixed: 280485 - Make textbox maxlength work for XUL textboxes.
- Fixed: 271585 - Add UTN root CA certs to NSS.